Attn Loud Trunks

r u serious.is this dbdrag style metering or some outlaw garbage?upgraded electrical system?also what kind of sensor/meter?theres alot of crx's that arent doing those numbers let alone a trunk car.
Guess those CRX's need MOAR PORT! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif

Guess those CRX's need MOAR PORT! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/awesome.gif.4430a219d9aaaa6cadc75e9290979dfb.gif
i edited that post b/c i see he said it was usaci and in the kick,and fyi dbdrag street B leader for the US is hitting 155.8,and i'm pretty sure he has enough port:rolleyes:

i edited that post b/c i see he said it was usaci and in the kick,and fyi dbdrag street B leader for the US is hitting 155.8,and i'm pretty sure he has enough port:rolleyes:
Lmao, I was joking if you didn't notice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

also, you should have used //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif, it makes me take your post more seriously //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i would really like to know what kind of numbers you are doing legit on the dash,i would say far from a 150 with only 1500 watts.to me there is no other way to test.people can post all these bs scores they want,but unless its on the dash dbdrag style,these numbers dont mean chit
How can you be so biased? Just cause you do numbers from the dash doesn't make it the only way to announce your score. What about MECA do you think score at the headrest is a bs score?

BTW I got a friend who has the dash record for usaci and its only 2db from his usual kick score

How can you be so biased? Just cause you do numbers from the dash doesn't make it the only way to announce your score. What about MECA do you think score at the headrest is a bs score?
BTW I got a friend who has the dash record for usaci and its only 2db from his usual kick score
cause i'm an ignorant a$$hole:laugh:

Bull $hit. Not everyone does Drag.
see what you didnt quote is where i said "to me theres no other way"which is saying its my opinion.not asking you to agree with my opinion cause i really dont care,but that is the style most people care about,and i would say most competitors strive towards

got a question for everyone. with only ~1900 watts of power. should i use 15s or 12s to get 150s. i know more cone area is better but with the added weight..... also should i do fired into the cabin port and subs and seal it off from the trunk or subs up port forward???? i need help

got a question for everyone. with only ~1900 watts of power. should i use 15s or 12s to get 150s. i know more cone area is better but with the added weight..... also should i do fired into the cabin port and subs and seal it off from the trunk or subs up port forward???? i need help
From what I've been told, sealing the cabin from the trunk and facing the subs and port to the cabin is loudest for trunk cars.

You shouldn't be worried about the weight between a 12 and a 15. The weight increase from 12" to 15" subs are usually 2 to 4 pounds. The motor is the heaviest part, and the same motor is used for 12" and 15" flavors of most subs.

And subs/port sealed in the cabin are normally loudest for trunks from what I've heard.

when sealing off a trunk do you have to have your seats folded down most of the time? i know there are alot of variables but what gains have you guys seen by doing this (Dbs)?

bigger box, port> cone area(in this situation).... anyone back that up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.