Atomic AT-7000.1d 7k@1ohm

resko1
10+ year member

<<< 8" TC1000 LMS S3
Sheboygan,WI
Item(s) for Sale:

Atomic 7K!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Just got this in here about 2 weeks ago. Excellent condition. A few scuffs here and there and a scratch on the back plate but for being 62lbs and over 3ft wide its in great shape. Output was just repaired by Steve at Ampmedics. Repair quality is outstanding and matched oem board pics. Fully tested for 4hrs at peak power by Steve before leaving and full PM maintainence done.

This will not fit in my vehicle with the box anywhere unless i mount it to the box which i refuse to do, so im looking for a 5k Zenon based board or a SD5k or 8k. My loss your gain. Straight up trade. 7k for 5k.

Price:

1400 shipped. Dont really wanna sell it, so ill throw that out there for a price.

Im looking for trades. ONLY amps i will take are either a Sundown SAZ4500d, Cactus 5KW, DDZ1A or DD Z2, SD 5k or 8k, Atomic 5k, AB 500.1, pretty much a 5k amp. No junk.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be crated and shipped ups.

Item Pictures:

Photo0186.jpg

Photo0188.jpg

Photo0189.jpg

Photo0190.jpg

Photo0199.jpg

Photo0197.jpg

Photo0195.jpg

And one with a pack of pall malls just to show you how big it is.

Photo0191.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

why selling it for a 5k amp? Just curious

I miss these very, very much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

egg

why selling it for a 5k amp? Just curious
I miss these very, very much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

egg
Nice!

Uh.

#1 - need something more suited for low voltage since im only running a 12v setup.

#2 - space. I have to make mods to my hatch to fit this in and it bumps me out of the class i wanna run

#3 - I dont have the current to run it. Pulls over 700a of current and it doesnt f**k around. You can weld with the speaker outputs!

I am weighing my options and one is to keep it and say screw the plans and just do one hell of a gp vehicle but then theres the current issue again. Not to mention i was gonna use it on a single 15" tc5200 quad @ 1.4ohms and i would have destroyed that sub doing it. But.... The sub is being auctioned on ebay right now since nobody here wanted it and i might have a big change of plans that would allow me to keep this.

So dont be discouraged from offering anybody. Everythings still up in the air.

Nice!Uh.

#1 - need something more suited for low voltage since im only running a 12v setup.

#2 - space. I have to make mods to my hatch to fit this in and it bumps me out of the class i wanna run

#3 - I dont have the current to run it. Pulls over 700a of current and it doesnt f**k around. You can weld with the speaker outputs!

I am weighing my options and one is to keep it and say screw the plans and just do one hell of a gp vehicle but then theres the current issue again. Not to mention i was gonna use it on a single 15" tc5200 quad @ 1.4ohms and i would have destroyed that sub doing it. But.... The sub is being auctioned on ebay right now since nobody here wanted it and i might have a big change of plans that would allow me to keep this.

So dont be discouraged from offering anybody. Everythings still up in the air.
Size was a pain in the arse thats for sure!!! I had 2 on 12volt setup but 2 batts and 250 amp Iraggi alternator which took it like a champ. Good luck with sale. BTW, I sold both of mine on this forum!

egg

Size was a pain in the arse thats for sure!!! I had 2 on 12volt setup but 2 batts and 250 amp Iraggi alternator which took it like a champ. Good luck with sale. BTW, I sold both of mine on this forum!
egg
Agreed. 250a alt and 2 batts? That was it? oh man thats efficiency! And not to mention i saw the testing on termpro. 4800+ watts at 11.8v!

Yeah, I think im gonna have to keep it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.