At witts end with speaker buzz!! HELP!

Participant count
  • Participant list

hermgreen03

So i have literally replaced my rca's, went from cca to ofc power and ground wires. I have cleaned and checked all my grounds. I have done the big 3 and rerouted all my wires...power wires away from signal wires. The noise is not alternator or engine related. When I unplug my rca's that run my.subwoofer the noise goes away. As soon as they get plugged in, the noise comes back through too my front speakers. I can't hear the noise at half volume and wven with my sub gain turned all the way down you hear it. What could this be. Im using a 4 channel amp, 2 front channels for components and channels 3 and 4 bridged for my sub. Im too the point of buying a separate monoblock for my sub and seeing if the noise goes away. Im lost here please help

What would cause a amp to do this? Its done it since dayb1. I just did a lot of.research and tried to figure it out myself....needless to say that didn't work lol

I have one last thing to do before I can get a exchange. Apparently this amp needs a mono signal when its bridged. I believe its on 4 channel right now. I have to switch it to two channel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.