AS1 QUESTION! amps being run in 0-550 class on what size fuse?

I lose about 2 dB going to a 5A fuse, but it's still pretty loud. We have our little tricks:) If you spend some time in MECA you will learn a lot more about fuses than what most people on this site understand. Not everybody on this forum understands that what a fuse is rated for isn't always what it's able to handle:)
you got to tell me how to do that!

Also thanks to my team you're not allowed to have custom fuse blocks in AS either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yep made meca ultra gay.
Hmmm sounds like somebody was using this rule. It made meca a lot more fair and doesn't discourage the average joe from starting to compete as bad. If you can't get loud without using way too much power for your fusing... then obviously you fail

Hmmm sounds like somebody was using this rule. It made meca a lot more fair and doesn't discourage the average joe from starting to compete as bad. If you can't get loud without using way too much power for your fusing... then obviously you fail

ha no. all of my setups are daily and peak LOW and play quite flat. my bros car i did peaked at 35hz and did a 145.3 with **** electrical and was doing a 145 at 40hz on a consecutive burp...... crunch 3k and 2 aq sd 2.5 12's no "failure" spl setups here because i dont do strait spl just loud daily cars. anyone at the show we went to can vouch for teh loudness of it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif as for the fusing its meh i dont liek having to buy fuses evrytime i wanna run and test a **** load just to be competitive so i dont //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.