AS1 QUESTION! amps being run in 0-550 class on what size fuse?

1indatrunk: your not going to be in AS1 with a 18" unless your have a like 30a fuse, and in AS you HAVE to play music, no burps or sweeps

justbloud: how many subs do you have and size?

1indatrunk: your not going to be in AS1 with a 18" unless your have a like 30a fuse, and in AS you HAVE to play music, no burps or sweepsjustbloud: how many subs do you have and size?
Don't forget about the Sonic;), its still here and as loud as ever. I can use a 40a fuse with that

1indatrunk: your not going to be in AS1 with a 18" unless your have a like 30a fuse, and in AS you HAVE to play music, no burps or sweepsjustbloud: how many subs do you have and size?
.......and the Op, JusBloud has 4 12" Type Rs sitting in the house, so he has some subs to play with

Don't forget about the Sonic;), its still here and as loud as ever. I can use a 40a fuse with that
lol i forgot about that lil fvcker;) love to see you guys out there ripping **** up!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

is it the efficiency of the amps or your electrical?
I lose about 2 dB going to a 5A fuse, but it's still pretty loud. We have our little tricks:) If you spend some time in MECA you will learn a lot more about fuses than what most people on this site understand. Not everybody on this forum understands that what a fuse is rated for isn't always what it's able to handle:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.