are these specs good for two dd 3512's?

going from a 9515 to 2 9510s are a waste. its not going to be nearly as loud. you want something that sounds better?
I just want something that can be pushed hard and sound good doing it man. I want something that is responsive and can handle my M3 at .5 ohm-1ohm. Im thinking these 3500s can do the trick. Im not expecting them to be as loud but i am expecting them to sound a hell of alot better,

If you liked the 3500s 2 12s would sound great.

From personal experience though I've heard a ton of better sounding subs they just take alot of power to get loud as ****.

For example the sundown z5 is one of the ultimate high displacement low distortion woofers tgey need 3500 to keep up with say a 9500 on 2kw but the sound quatitly is no doubt better..

Nissan titan crew cab. going on the passenger side of vehicle. Ive owned a 3500 before and it was the best sounding speaker ive had. Im sticking with DD because they have never succeeded to fail me. I have a 9515 right now and it sounds decent and very loud but im thinking this will sound better and still be loud.
Indeed, the higher end DD products are top build quality, but I wouldn't switch from a 9515 to the 3512s. How much power? Which generation 95? What precisely are you missing? IMO if you don't need the extra coil to hold your power you may do just as well experimenting with different boxes, if you need more power handling look to upgrade into the 9915.

3512's model terrible if you're trying to get a flat response.

If you liked the 3500s 2 12s would sound great.From personal experience though I've heard a ton of better sounding subs they just take alot of power to get loud as ****.

For example the sundown z5 is one of the ultimate high displacement low distortion woofers tgey need 3500 to keep up with say a 9500 on 2kw but the sound quatitly is no doubt better..
U have never owned a zv5 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.