Are Ssa subs built to order?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Not sure I know when I was looking at the GCon's earlier this year they had to push back the order as the parts they got in were all wrong. ICR the reason why but it was pretty significant that they were not doing orders on them. Contact Aaron there and ask he will straight up tell you if they do or not.

Ok seriously I don't won't anyone to take this the wrong way but Aaron and Lindsey disappeared from social media awhile back. My social media anyways. I still recommend SSA products all day everyday but just thought that was weird. Like I said not starting ****. Maybe they just got tired of the bs

Do you mind if I ask why you ask about SSA when you posted an IA sub?
Dude, I am tripping. I guess you can blame it on the beers! I was torn between an Icon and a Lethal Injection. I guess because they both are on soundsolutionsaudio website is why the error on my part. For the record, I did order a lethal injection. From what I can tell, incriminator audio has a good rep but seems there are not many reviews on their subs. Just wanted to try this sub for a long time now.

Dude, I am tripping. I guess you can blame it on the beers! I was torn between an Icon and a Lethal Injection. I guess because they both are on soundsolutionsaudio website is why the error on my part. For the record, I did order a lethal injection. From what I can tell, incriminator audio has a good rep but seems there are not many reviews on their subs. Just wanted to try this sub for a long time now.
**** happens bro. Call me crazy but it's been one of those days.

fwiw, i ordered a sub from Fi in Feb, it shipped out yesterday and theyre not taking any new orders in May, to get caught up

they said on Instagram, they should be all caught up around June

When I ordered my LI (from SSA) it took about 2 weeks to get in. I could be totally wrong but I think they make everything but the I series in house. I have an unused LI sitting in my attic and I hate myself everyday about it.

Ok seriously I don't won't anyone to take this the wrong way but Aaron and Lindsey disappeared from social media awhile back. My social media anyways. I still recommend SSA products all day everyday but just thought that was weird. Like I said not starting ****. Maybe they just got tired of the bs

I talk to Aaron some and just very little to Mark. I like them both, they have been very straight forward with me and have listened to my comments about their woofers, especially the ICONs. They seem like really cool dudes to me. I like the SSA woofers quite a bit, they're pretty good for their price. I'd love to see someone do like 8 ICON 12's in a series 6th order wall or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...