Are Ssa subs built to order?

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Not sure I know when I was looking at the GCon's earlier this year they had to push back the order as the parts they got in were all wrong. ICR the reason why but it was pretty significant that they were not doing orders on them. Contact Aaron there and ask he will straight up tell you if they do or not.

Reactions: Ridinhi

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Ok seriously I don't won't anyone to take this the wrong way but Aaron and Lindsey disappeared from social media awhile back. My social media anyways. I still recommend SSA products all day everyday but just thought that was weird. Like I said not starting shit. Maybe they just got tired of the bs

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I know Aaron still runs SSA tho and he posts on SSA's IG regularly. I meant the more personal side of things. SSA does build to order.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I just hope that it doesn’t take as long as ficaraudio
Do you mind if I ask why you ask about SSA when you posted an IA sub?

Reactions: Clifff150

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you mind if I ask why you ask about SSA when you posted an IA sub?
Dude, I am tripping. I guess you can blame it on the beers! I was torn between an Icon and a Lethal Injection. I guess because they both are on soundsolutionsaudio website is why the error on my part. For the record, I did order a lethal injection. From what I can tell, incriminator audio has a good rep but seems there are not many reviews on their subs. Just wanted to try this sub for a long time now.

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Dude, I am tripping. I guess you can blame it on the beers! I was torn between an Icon and a Lethal Injection. I guess because they both are on soundsolutionsaudio website is why the error on my part. For the record, I did order a lethal injection. From what I can tell, incriminator audio has a good rep but seems there are not many reviews on their subs. Just wanted to try this sub for a long time now.
Shit happens bro. Call me crazy but it's been one of those days.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

nauc

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Mar 22, 2005
USA
fwiw, i ordered a sub from Fi in Feb, it shipped out yesterday and theyre not taking any new orders in May, to get caught up

they said on Instagram, they should be all caught up around June

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
When I ordered my LI (from SSA) it took about 2 weeks to get in. I could be totally wrong but I think they make everything but the I series in house. I have an unused LI sitting in my attic and I hate myself everyday about it.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Man, even I almost got confused about the SSA vs IA part. I had to catch myself. I saved your box as a SSA Icon box initially, lol. I swear some time warp happened to all of us :LOL:

• Haha

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Ok seriously I don't won't anyone to take this the wrong way but Aaron and Lindsey disappeared from social media awhile back. My social media anyways. I still recommend SSA products all day everyday but just thought that was weird. Like I said not starting shit. Maybe they just got tired of the bs
I talk to Aaron some and just very little to Mark. I like them both, they have been very straight forward with me and have listened to my comments about their woofers, especially the ICONs. They seem like really cool dudes to me. I like the SSA woofers quite a bit, they're pretty good for their price. I'd love to see someone do like 8 ICON 12's in a series 6th order wall or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds