Are Sony h/u getting better

i cant complain about how long they last. I have a sony gtx210 i bought for 100 bucks from circuit city back in 2001, its been through a few cars, but still works like new, however it didnt sound the best.

I thought Sony always had good stuff...I have Sony Xplode I bought at Wal-Mart 2 years ago that has time alignment...13band EQ per ch....so 4chs ...all pre outs 4v's ..HP and LP crossovers...pretty nice
How much did that bad boy cost? Sounds like some primo features.

ive never looked at them as shitty. just not my taste.
the new unit's are about the same bell's and whistles just a new style.

i like the unit with built in blue tooth, been selling those like hot cakes.
x2

Although I hate Seth, I'll agree with him.

Sony's HU's aren't that bad. I wouldn't call someone an idiot for having one. Most processors are that way, though.

I like the sony units only because they dont try and charge you an insane amount of money for addons. They come with what I want. An iPod hookup. I had to pay 50 for my kenwood ip500 it was 100 and I had to talk the guy at the shop down. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Sony way back in the day where made some of the best HU's but lately its all bells and whistles not so much high end looks or quality. Keep in mind Japan is the major buyer of Sony products over there tech is first cool looks is first. We are just now a 3g cell network I have heard they are 5g over there. WE are really a second market for Sony. I think they are more bling than whats in the thing.

Sony way back in the day where made some of the best HU's but lately its all bells and whistles not so much high end looks or quality. Keep in mind Japan is the major buyer of Sony products over there tech is first cool looks is first. We are just now a 3g cell network I have heard they are 5g over there. WE are really a second market for Sony. I think they are more bling than whats in the thing.

The BT units are nice.. My son loves his cause he can listen to his music from his cell phone through the HU. I just order the mex-bt5100 for him as it has 3 rca outputs one dedicated to sub.

Peace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.