Are big batts worth it?

Looking at say the kinetic hc3800 or the big stinger one there both around 500$ there only about 95lbs when I can get 4 deka g31's for 600$ new and are 70lbs a piece is there something I'm missing hear?
I've been wondering the same thing myself!

It comes down to space and weight. If neither are an issue for you, there is no reason not to run more less expensive batteries.

Id run 4 dekas over a single 3800 anyday.. 4 Dekas is **** near twice the amp hour of the 3800 but then u run into the problem of weight.. Ive blown many many of shocks due to weight...

Yea I'm gonna go with the deka's I drive an 07 Tahoe so space and weight aren't really an issue I can probley fit the 2 under the hood and then 2 in the back.........this is to power my new opti drive 7001d on my 2 level 5 m1 18's but I plan on adding a 2nd 7001d and 2 more batts and another mechman 270 amp alt........do you guys feel that even the d3100's are worth the 350$ price tag comparable to 150$ deka that weights the same? As of right now the deka's look like the best choice

For me the 350 was worth it, only because I am limited in space to 1 battery in the trunk. If I had the space, I would have picked up 3 dekas instead.

There is indeed a difference. This has been on my list of stuff I want to address on forums. I just don't have crap for time right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

There is indeed a difference. This has been on my list of stuff I want to address on forums. I just don't have crap for time right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Would love to read your explanation once you get time to post one up!

Are there any test to prove this?? That type a group 31 vs. type b group 31. One has lower drop than the other. Or that one holds up better than the other at full cockk ??
I wonder these things
I know one thing batteries will often advertise is the use of 'virgin lead' instead of recycled lead in the construction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.