are audiobahn subs really bad?

kickerlivinloud
10+ year member

Banning survivor
I'd personly stay away form the audobahn's. One of my buds had a pair of 12 and he said he would never go back to them. One little saying you will hear on this forum a lot.....Quality over Quantity.... I would personaly not buy the 4 and put that money into a really good sub. XXX, W7, or another hight qulaiity sub would be much better than 4 crapy ones.

Hope this helps...

Jon

skatenc
10+ year member

nc
yea seirously audiobahns **** ass. i just blew my 12 aw1206t after 2 weeks. many people are attracted to the flashy flames and low price but they are just not worth it. mine had no sq at all. i will never purchase audiobahns again

Alpine CDA-9815
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
BFE
They are cheap in price but also cheap in quality. I bought some cuz they were cheap but never used them, so a friend traded me for them. We hooked them up, they didn't sound that good. He gave them a week to break in, two weeks later he blew one of them. I would say take your money and buy 2 good pretty good subs, or one really good sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.