2004 Xxx ???

Vengure
10+ year member

Thunder Master
LA
Guys im stuck right now and i needhelp asap i mean ive got my own feeling as to what i want and the Magnum D2 seems to fit the bill. But I'/m curious to see if anyone has heard the new 2004 XXX and how they sounded and if the were better then last years models and if the SQ / SPL differ basically break down . B/c i can either order a Magnum D2 or wait till next friday and order a XXX.

im going vented wit heach sub , **** the inner conflicts !!!!

Anyway anyone that could help or lend advice please do so ASAP.

Guys im stuck right now and i needhelp asap i mean ive got my own feeling as to what i want and the Magnum D2 seems to fit the bill. But I'/m curious to see if anyone has heard the new 2004 XXX and how they sounded and if the were better then last years models and if the SQ / SPL differ basically break down . B/c i can either order a Magnum D2 or wait till next friday and order a XXX.im going vented wit heach sub , **** the inner conflicts !!!!

Anyway anyone that could help or lend advice please do so ASAP.

No change in the 04' XXX. Same as 03' XXX except theres a nice chrome butt on it

You may ask how i know this, its because ive talked to david, on the very question cause i wanted to see if i could use my 03' XXX and get an 04' XXX and combine them. He said same exact thing, except theres a chrome butt on it. So basically, if you want something nice and loud that sounds good while doing being extremely loud go the XXX route, i love mine, hence the reason why im gettin 2

When I had my XXX, it pounded out the lows like crazy. Granted Ive heard many other systems, few with JL W6s and W7s, Im confident to say the XXX equaled or surpassed them.

Cant beat them for the price either.

Bill T.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.