Are Audiobahn Speakers any good?

sorry i didnt specify this good enough, i was talking about thier speakers, not the subs...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by Lmyb's if you like chrome plating and not sq
I believe he answered that

Originally posted by Daniel sorry i didnt specify this good enough, i was talking about thier speakers, not the subs...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I don't believe their loudspeakers are "chromed out." I have only heard their lower end speakers, and like any lower end speaker, they were not great. I cannot comment on the higher end stuff, however.

I was talking about the AudioBahn 6.5" Pro Component Set. That the only speaker i have heard besides the subs. and that is a three way and still didnt sound good at all. it was installed great kickpanels and sound deading and still missed frequices and hung on mid bass. but did get alot louder than my perfect but my infinty perfect sounds better and i dont have my good amp yet.

havent really tried audiobahn but i have heard negative things abt it... i actually met a guy who had audiobahn all the way and he wasn't satisfied....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Im from the east coast and i have never heard of them until a speaker shop came in. I went in and they told me that they were the "top of the line." They sounded pretty good when he played them, but they were also in like a $200 box. I have heard some negatives about them too. It all depends on what U like. Personally, I think they are way too expensive. U can get a desent set of RF's for alittle cheaper. I think ur paying for the name. Thats just me, hope I helped alittle bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Your not paying for the name, that would be Alpine and Kenwood.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Audiobahn really dresses up its stuff, and that's what your paying for.

YOu know what i think that everybody likes to hate on AudioBahn because they are very powerful speakers and subs but cheap.Its like everybody has all these stuff to say but they have never owned one.Personally i have had one subs voice coil been disfunctional but i have two 15in Audio bahn ALUMQ series subs in a sealed box and a cheap 2000 watt legacy amp that is about to be replaced with tha new XTANT 2000 watt amp and they hit hard.And i got them cheaper then you would buy a weak ass MTX sub for.SO unless you got one dont front off hear say all tha time.

LilJokker

that's where u are wrong dude... i actually heard one being installed in a boat..it was all audiobahn from amp to the subs...and it got broken easily... so its not really hearsay....

well i was just asking about the 6x8 speakers, not the subs, but if you want my oppinion on the subs, they kick @ss!!! they are not the most expensive, high wattage too=] rock on audiobahn!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.