are 2 memphis M3 worth $300?

orphe
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Houston
Went to a local car stereo shop in my area. Told him I wanted 2 subs for a hifonics 1500 watt amp. The dealer made me an offer for 2 Memphis M3 subwoofers for $300. Do you think this was a good offer or what?

not too sure

tell the people what car you have, how much trunk space ur willing to give up, wat kidna music u listen to, if u go after SPL or SQ (loudness or quality) and give as much info as u can. and people here can stear you into the right direction.

not too sure
tell the people what car you have, how much trunk space ur willing to give up, wat kidna music u listen to, if u go after SPL or SQ (loudness or quality) and give as much info as u can. and people here can stear you into the right direction.
ok, I jot a jeep Grand cherokee and a sealed box (I like the way it sounds in there)

I prefer loudness over quality

and I got a hifonics 1500watt class d amp (trying to get the most out of it without turning it all the way down)

is that enough info?

yeah it sounds like it was a good deal for a pair of any size m3s new from a shop. of course its a better deal the bigger the subs hes giving you are. most shops i know of charge at least 200+ each for those subs. try ebay too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.