AQ or Memphis

yea... i've had both... dont really have a preference between the sd or pr's. when it comes to top line subs, i prefer AQ over memphis... but like stated before, you'd be better off with the sd 2.5's, if you go with aq

Had a pair of Pr's back in 08. Then switched to my hdc3 because they were stolen. I loved my pr's. They were loud and nice. They even flexed more than my 15 now. but they were also tuned to like 32. Idk about the new aq people are saying but if you have like 500 watts to push subs, go with memphis. If you have anymore, go with sdc2.5.

i would never down pr's.... they definately can take a beating. had mine in my truck for 5 years, and now they reside in the wifey's car... and they still sound good!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.