Aq Hdc3 15" Vs. Audiopulse Revo 15"

never heard any dc products so i wouldnt know either, i just wanted to jump in on ur comparisons //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lawl... but back on subject, have you ever heard of a 3" lms coil dropping directly into a normal Tc9 motor?

methinks that propimp never had a true Tc2000 to begin with

lawl... but back on subject, have you ever heard of a 3" lms coil dropping directly into a normal Tc9 motor?
methinks that propimp never had a true Tc2000 to begin with
nope, lms coil i have delt with have been 4inchers. tc9 coils are 3inches.

Well you can tech at bolts between basket and motor. Also helps with cooling
i know that but if you were trying to put the spacers there to align the coil properly then you have other problems

it does help with cooling tho, and i think everyones trying to steal this from IA these days anyways

So are you saying that the SI Mag is the same as a TC9? Just because the subs share the same motor doesn't mean they have the same soft parts. Why's the TC9 rated for 800wrms and the Revo is rated for 1500 wrms?
there are 3 versions of the Mag available now, the fourth version is the newest one not available yet. Last years Mag V.3(the one everyone usually talks about) is not a tc9 motor, the one before it V.2 was.

i know that but if you were trying to put the spacers there to align the coil properly then you have other problemsit does help with cooling tho, and i think everyones trying to steal this from IA these days anyways
I wasn't talking about using them to align the coils. When were we talking about aligning? Thats why I said you can fix the lenght issue but you can't get around the diameter problem.

possibly

I don't know nothing about the Revo's but I got a teammate with a 2HDC310 and posted a153+ if I'm not mistaken.

He also did 151+ with the HD3's i now have. AQ's will definately take gobs of power!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RAB

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
RAB
georgetown, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date