Aq Hdc3 15" Vs. Audiopulse Revo 15"

no... dont be a tard parker

while i obviously love TC products you need to face the facts

the HDC3 IS a louder sub, period

the revo is nothing more than a 15" TC9.... while im sure it will sound very good, it will not match the HDC3 in terms of pure output
pure output as in no distortion pure?

X2 That!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Yea i own 2 15's hdc315 there retarted loud!
compared to what?

So are you saying that the SI Mag is the same as a TC9? Just because the subs share the same motor doesn't mean they have the same soft parts. Why's the TC9 rated for 800wrms and the Revo is rated for 1500 wrms?

So are you saying that the SI Mag is the same as a TC9? Just because the subs share the same motor doesn't mean they have the same soft parts. Why's the TC9 rated for 800wrms and the Revo is rated for 1500 wrms?
THE TC9 IS JUST THE MOTOR.... but there is only so much you can do with any given motor design, case in point: the Tc9

go find me some numbers put up with Tc9 based drivers

then go find some numbers put up by the same size HDc3's with similar power

kthxbye

also... just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

1500-1600 watts rms is about the most power i would want to send any Tc9 based driver unless it was built for all out SPL (which the revo is not)

THE TC9 IS JUST THE MOTOR.... but there is only so much you can do with any given motor design, case in point: the Tc9
go find me some numbers put up with Tc9 based drivers

then go find some numbers put up by the same size HDc3's with similar power

kthxbye
what size TC9? dual 3/4 in slugs or 1in slugs?

I have had mine for about 3 months and am in love with it. Alot louder than my tc2k. Now I have the LMS4000 top accembly on the TC 2K motor. I still need to build a box for it to see what it does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RAB

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
RAB
georgetown, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date