AQ HDC3 12's for FI Q 12s

Participant count
  • Participant list

benz280se
10+ year member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Product:

pair Audioque hdc3 12's

2. Specs: dual 2ohm

3. Description/Condition: used very good condition. i bought these from another seller here along with a lanzar opti6000d approximately 3-4 mths ago. i played not even close to thier potential. i only used them for about a month before taking them out.(THE CONES ARE STILL STIFF!!) i was only running the amp at about 2500w but i bit off more than i want to chew. just want to trade these locally from shreveport,louisiana. if interested and ready to deal i will drive up to 6 1/2 hours in any direction. i say 6 1/2 because anymore than that and the Air Force will make me take leave.

and of course it would have to be a weekend!!

also will be selling the lanzar amp it's at a friends house right now.

4. What you are looking for: :looking for two fi q's or even old bl's dual 2ohm ALSO OPEN TO OTHER OFFERS including jl, fosgate,etc and cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...