Approval - New, soon owned system.

So does anyone else know of a place?

i am looking hard to find these things..

I cant find anywhere for the clarions.. does anyone know some pretty odd places?

Also.. does everyone else agree on the Infinity's??? i was thinking of a bigger speaker cause my rear spearks are kinda big..

anyone.. ??? Please?//

OH yeah.. i was thinking.. for my set... to get a those 2 Clarions (that have great SQ) put them in a ported box.. for a little SPL>.. and maybe also get a MBQuarts Woofer for a little more SPL/SQ.. what u all think?

SUb

Your car explodes!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif Just kidding. Just think about it for a second, why would you mix brands, which will also be mixing sound in the same area, what will you gain? Some people have a sub in the front, then it actually becomes feasible to use a different brand in the front than in the rear. And if you were running different sizes, it actually has a place. Like say you are running some 12's from ~60Hz and below while running some 8's from ~60-200Hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SubCool

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SubCool
NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date