Apple iphones and ipods

i know you said these come with no accessories but does it come with the new simcard? if not then how do you set it up?
Take the sim card out of your phone and put it in the iPhone. You won't even have to pay an activation fee. Plus, if you copy all your contacts to the SIM before hand, you shouldn't even have to punch them into the new phone.

i know you said these come with no accessories but does it come with the new simcard? if not then how do you set it up?
I put my sim card in and updated my plan and I am doing well with it. I did have to manually put my contacts back in but that was cool cause I had alot of dead numbers anyway.....lol

pics of it all? and they are all brand new?

edit: just saw the pics sorry //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

TTT for a great seller! I bought an 8 gig iphone and an LG Voyager(the Verizon iphone wannabe), so I will be able to do a headsup comparison between the two. I am replacing a Motorola Q (verizon) and a Sony Ericsson w810i, which is a badass phone. The walkman works awsome as well as one the the best camera's I have seen in a cell.

There is no Sim slot in iphone...No you wont have to sign a new contract...here is waht you WILL have to do...
Get a cable connect for your PC

Connect iphone to PC

Run itunes

it will register and you can go through the steps to change over your currect plan to iphone.

Finally, you may have to call AT&T to note in their systems of the change, but it should auto update.

*NOTE* If you do not have the unlimited data plan GET IT...your bill will be hundreds maybe even thousands if you dont.
wrong.. it does have a sim slot, but its a pre loaded sim card that comes with it but if your one of the ****ing cheap asses who wants an iphone but dont just get the contract with att you might as well not even bother bc youll end up paying more for the the data usage you had.

but...if youconnect thru itunes, every plan for the iphone has unlimited data on it

wrong.. it does have a sim slot, but its a pre loaded sim card, no other card will work
also every plan comes with unlimited data, you cant run the iphone unless you use one of the special iphone calling plans, which includes unlimited data
i was able to pull out the sim card out of my blackjack and put it in the iphone and it worked fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

astrolade

10+ year member
sixftjap
astrolade
Macon, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies