Apple iphones and ipods

There is no Sim slot in iphone...No you wont have to sign a new contract...here is waht you WILL have to do...

Get a cable connect for your PC

Connect iphone to PC

Run itunes

it will register and you can go through the steps to change over your currect plan to iphone.

Finally, you may have to call AT&T to note in their systems of the change, but it should auto update.

*NOTE* If you do not have the unlimited data plan GET IT...your bill will be hundreds maybe even thousands if you dont.

there is a sim slot on the iphone.

i have an iphone you are able to switch out the sim cards but you do not need to.

however any contacts you have saved on your sim card will not show on the iphone. you will need to manually transfer all your numbers.

do you still have that 8gig iphone?

I have the cingular 8500 with an unlimited plan already, that should carry over correct?
I am pretty sure you will have to cancel your current unlimited plan because the plan for the iphone is specially for the iphone. the service for unlimited on other phones runs around $40 however for the iphone it is only 20 for unlimited internet.

I will probably pick up one of the 8gb from you. Ihave an eBay auction ending tomorrow though, so I don't want to commit to buying more than one phone

To everyone that wants one or is thinking of buying or wants to buy but doesnt have all the money, I have a guy that wants to buy all that I have and all that I can get. I told him of the ones that are "pending" but would give him an answer by thursday this week. If you guys want one then I would say put a deposit on one so I know how many my other guy can have or you can buy from him on egay at a higher price I am sure.

I was just giving you guys a heads up on whats about to happen with alot of them. I know there are several of you that have bought and a bunch of you that really want one...Just let me know guys.

For the people that bought I went to ups today but got there after the cut off time so I can only assume they will go out to you by tomorrow.

Thanks again guys and let me know.

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

astrolade

10+ year member
sixftjap
astrolade
Macon, GA
Start date
Participants