App Mode AVH-5500BHS???

Participant count
  • Participant list

deadf1sh

Whats going on fellas!

I have purchased and had installed the AVH-X5500BHS head unit the other day. I am trying to access the app mode that allows me to see apps such as "Waze" on my head unit. I have the HTC One (Android) and I have tried via Bluetooth and via usb cable and the "Apps" on the main screen of my head unit stays grayed out. How do I get this working?

Thanks

I haven't tried AppMode so forgive me for giving spotty advice, but I checked the Pioneer web page again for that head unit and it doesn't list Android support for AppMode. On the X5500BHS they only mention Pandora support for Android. The new AppRadio 3 would be more likely to support your phone along with the required Android cable kit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.