anyway to stiffen a spider?

coat the spider with resin. let sit for a week and then you haz stiffy
what kind of resin, I'm trying to think of other applications that require stiffening of fabric but nothing really comes to mind especially the amount of flexing a spider does thousands of movements per minute, what ever I try is going to have to really stand up without becoming too brittle.

Haha, true, but dont be mad if i start mixing chemicals like a scientist and come up with a solution in a spray bottle that will do the same as adding a spider.. Crazy thought, but it would be a big seller..

Haha, true, but dont be mad if i start mixing chemicals like a scientist and come up with a solution in a spray bottle that will do the same as adding a spider.. Crazy thought, but it would be a big seller..
don't be stealing my idea bro!

J/K

It would be F**king awesome!

Its all yours, but ill def. have to have a few bottles of it, find something out before i get my wifes hair spray and put a clear coat on these bad boys..

try bleach and ammonia //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I dont see any of this going well.... just recone that bish and slap 6 spiders on her and you will never worry about it again.
man if I could find the parts I would but at this rate what would be the harm there on there way to having no suspension as is it feels like the surround is doing most of the work when you push on the cone by hand they are WWWAAAAYYYYY beyond broken in.

man if I could find the parts I would but at this rate what would be the harm there on there way to having no suspension as is it feels like the surround is doing most of the work when you push on the cone by hand they are WWWAAAAYYYYY beyond broken in.
psi recone. burp that bish on 10k to finish her off.

Semen from a 3 year old musk oxen. That's what the spl competors in istanbul use. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif recones are expensive over there. Its easier to jack off an ox.

Semen from a 3 year old musk oxen. That's what the spl competors in istanbul use. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif recones are expensive over there. Its easier to jack off an ox.
where the h3ll am I gonna find an ox?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...