Anything subway...yes the food....

nikosbuddy
5,000+ posts

I pooped a hammer
those little tabs ya get when ya buy food there, or coupons im going on a diet because i need to loose some weight because sitting on a phone for 9 hours a day u gain weight eating mc'dys and chicps and crap make ya huge...so im looking to start eating subway so im looking for coupons or anything for sub way! oh yeah let me know

Mike

Name your price and number of stamps and we can set something up.

I'm a subway employee... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i was on the low carb dealy

was 278..got down to 225 (6'3") in about a year..then i turned 21....oooooooo no....gained like 6-8 lbs in 4 months, not really that bad..

then 1 1/2 months ago i quite smoking, gained about 8 lbs...got back up to 244 while still on the diet..

started working out aggresivly every day for bout 1 hr...its coming off again and the good thing is i can now actually take a ****!!! am also eating like a normal healthy human being now:)

you can eat cheese on low carb dietys btw

also when on a low carb diet you will not **** more then 1 or 2 time a week at most....it feels wierd goin to the bathroom everyday now

How about 2 tablespoons of straight unsaturated fat, 8 multivitamin supplements and 2 gallons of water a day? That should start shedding those pounds.

Name your price and number of stamps and we can set something up.
I'm a subway employee... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
you serious buddy, because im not looking to spend much and i have a sub way like down the road if you can give me a hook up pm me...ill pay ya...lets talk

Mike

theres a sub shop around me havin there 30th aniversary...certain sandwhiches on certain days are priced as they were in the 70s...1.45 for a 12in ham today..mmm

heres what i dont understand. At Hardees we have a Low Carb 2/3LB burger...i dont care if theres no bread on the burger there is still 2/3 lb of meat and that **** wont help you lose weight.

Subway stopped doing the 8-stamp cards...so no more free subs (due to fraud)... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

heres what i dont understand. At Hardees we have a Low Carb 2/3LB burger...i dont care if theres no bread on the burger there is still 2/3 lb of meat and that **** wont help you lose weight.
Its for the Atkins diet, which will help you lose weight although it can be quite unhealthy. Once you nearly completely cut all carbs out of your diet you can eat basically all the **** you want without them and your body just beings to burn **** like crazy, most of it being muscle but fat goes as well.

Ah we still do the 8-stamp card at everyone i've seen.

Also sorry for the offer but i gotta back down now, bastard manager repositioned the stamp machine right under the camera yesterday, so no more jacking stamps for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Atkins does not burn your muscle. Your body uses carbs as an energy source and turns the excess in to fat. If you cut out the carbs your body needs the energy you deprive it so it will draw from the stored fat. Thats why your body puts it there.

I was on it for 2 months while lifting wieghts. I lost about 18 pounds of body fat and looked much more cut than before. If you balance any diet with a workout program you will see results.

There is no miracle pill you can take no miracle diet you can do where you just sit on your fat lazy ars. Thats what got you in this situation to begin with.

You have to change your life style along with your eating habbits. But the rewards are worth it. Thats why americans are so over wieght. They are lazy, ignorant, and lack common sence. Also not able to think for themselves.

Not directed towards anyone in particular...

Atkins does not burn your muscle. Your body uses carbs as an energy source and turns the excess in to fat. If you cut out the carbs your body needs the energy you deprive it so it will draw from the stored fat. Thats why your body puts it there.
I was on it for 2 months while lifting wieghts. I lost about 18 pounds of body fat and looked much more cut than before. If you balance any diet with a workout program you will see results.

There is no miracle pill you can take no miracle diet you can do where you just sit on your fat lazy ars. Thats what got you in this situation to begin with.

You have to change your life style along with your eating habbits. But the rewards are worth it. Thats why americans are so over wieght. They are lazy, ignorant, and lack common sence. Also not able to think for themselves.

You are right, but without lifting during the process you will lose muscle because that is the first place your body will go to for energy.

Just find someone that can make stamps (like rubber stamps) . Have then make you a stamp that looks like the stamp your subway uses. Problem solved. Or scan it with a computer and print in on to the card.

fa sho

Subways i've been to are still doing the stamp thing. but you gotta ask for em. maybe they just dont like So-cal Effendi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif but here is a basic break down for ya

#1 is Dieting. i dont care how much exercising you are doing if you dont have the proper diet you aren't going to go anywhere.

#2 is weight training

#3 is Cardio.

i used to weigh about 195 then i got a little lazy for a while and my weight jumped up to 220. i felt disgusted with my self so i decided to cut out sodas and crap foods like chips and candy and stuff. i eat cereal for breakfast then i have usually 2 cereal or protein bars something of the sort for a snack. then lunch is a sandwhich a yogurt and 2 pieces of fruit (usually apple and banana) then another snack which is usual some sort of MRP (Meal replacement powder shake) then i have dinner try to stick with chicken and fish those are the best for you. also throw in some veggies and some starches. what ever you do stay away from atkins. atkins is for people who want to lose weight in an unhealthy way. you could most likely achieve the same results by not eating for a while. with diet and exercise you should try and find a calorie intake that allows you to lose about 2 pounds a week. you will be gaining muscle which is heavier than fat and losing the fast therefore 2 pounds is right about where you should be. just keep track of calliories and once a week when you wake up before you have eaten anything weigh your self then adjust your calorie intake accordingly until you find how many allows you to lose a healthy 2 pounds a week. also try breaking your meals from the usual 3 main meals into 6 meals a day. that will allow your body to gain nutrience throughout the whole day rather than just 3 times a day. after about a month and a half of just eating good no exercise just working as an electrician i've brought my weight down to 209. whatever you do dont get discouraged and expect super fast results you have to look at it in the sence of the big picture I.E losing the weight and keeping it off rather than dropping 25 lbs in a month then gaining it right back. best thing to do if your going to the gym also is to get a work out buddy. that will keep you motivated and will keep you going knowing that someone is there depending on you to show up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.