Anything subway...yes the food....

nikosbuddy
5,000+ posts

I pooped a hammer
those little tabs ya get when ya buy food there, or coupons im going on a diet because i need to loose some weight because sitting on a phone for 9 hours a day u gain weight eating mc'dys and chicps and crap make ya huge...so im looking to start eating subway so im looking for coupons or anything for sub way! oh yeah let me know

Mike

im saying if you eat mcdonalds all day and then go into the gym expecting to just be able to work out for a few hours and it will all be ok it wont. if your body dosnt have the proper neutritian that it needs it cant repair you muscles after a workout and it wont be able to effieiently burn fat. you ever see those guys in gyms that are strong as an ox and about as big as one to. sure they can bench press 1,000,000lbs but if you cant even see your own willy who are you really impressing? i used to eat all sorts of crap whatever i wanted whenever i wanted i also worked out for 2 hours a day and did football for a few hours after school. and while i did get stronger i never lost any fat. check out some body building forums anyone who really know what they are talking about will always say a proper diet comes first then exercise

i havent read thru all the posts, so my apologies in advance.

watching what you eat is the MAIN piece of your "diet". if your trying to get thinner, healthier, or trying to intake those proteins for heavy lifting work outs, than what your eat is most important out of how much you work out, how many reps you are doing, etc. if your doing heavy loads of lifting and serious weights, your going to need to intake more calories. rule is "calories in, calories out".

comparing a big mac meal to a subway meal can help you out depending what your goal is.

You are right, but without lifting during the process you will lose muscle because that is the first place your body will go to for energy.
Neg....Your body will go to muscle last for energy. By removing as much carbohydrates from your system, mainly all the monosacchrides and polysacchrides, then your body will begin to metabolize your lipids, aka saturated and unsaturated fats. Actually, when the body breaks down lipids in comparison 1:1 against carbs, you will actually get 3x more energy....which is quite unfortunate that the body will naturally tend to break down the simpler carbs before fats. However, proteins offer the least amount energy, and especially since its subunits are amino acids, that body tends to naturally reject their decomposition. And yet, people who completely starve themselves will force their bodies to break down their proteins in order to keep cellular respiration active.

*pushes glasses back up*. I

All this makes me glad that dispite being a lowly bagboy, working at a grocery store involves lots of physical labor and cheap healthy food.

5'10", 130lbs, about 6% body fat. =p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.