Anything subway...yes the food....

nikosbuddy
5,000+ posts

I pooped a hammer
those little tabs ya get when ya buy food there, or coupons im going on a diet because i need to loose some weight because sitting on a phone for 9 hours a day u gain weight eating mc'dys and chicps and crap make ya huge...so im looking to start eating subway so im looking for coupons or anything for sub way! oh yeah let me know

Mike

i work out to after i get off work at the gym...but when you crap out the hamburgler you kinda realize theres a problem and i really like subway //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i have a membership to golds gym to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i like the movie room....

jared lost his weight eating veggie subs on wheat with pepper and oregano...so the subway diet is not exactly what you think it is.

I can comment on this a bit...

I have always been fairly tall and heavy... A few months ago, I stepped on the scale and I was at like 298, might as well say 300#s.... I was like WTF.... So I decided right there I was goona change my eating habbits and making the effort to get in shape....

I stopped eating all fast food Burgers and fried stuff...

Now I mostly eat broiled or baked Chicken and lots of salad, heavy on the cucumbers, green, red pepers, and tomatos....

Also, at night, I used to eat tons of chips, cookies and other other crap...

Now I eat a Clipbar for breakfast, a salad with chicken for lunch and pretty much the same for dinner.... After dinner, no snacks, except of Carrot sticks, oranges, apples and pears....

Also, cut out all the soda and Limit the alchoal intake.... I have been drinking nothing but water w/ Lemon or unsweetend tea...

Also, I bought my girlfried and I, mountain bikes and have been riding alot...

Last Sat, I rode 28 miles and Sunday I rode 8 more... I tried to ride atleast 2-3 times a week and 2-4 miles each time.... Longer on weekends...

In about 3 months I have went from 298 to like 268....

I actually am feeling better and a lil better about my self.... I still have a lot of work to do I know....

My goal is to go from a 40 Pants, to a 38 and from a XXXL Shirt to a XXL...

Keep up the good work Smullen. Your heart will thank you! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I can comment on this a bit...
I have always been fairly tall and heavy... A few months ago, I stepped on the scale and I was at like 298, might as well say 300#s.... I was like WTF.... So I decided right there I was goona change my eating habbits and making the effort to get in shape....

I stopped eating all fast food Burgers and fried stuff...

Now I mostly eat broiled or baked Chicken and lots of salad, heavy on the cucumbers, green, red pepers, and tomatos....

Also, at night, I used to eat tons of chips, cookies and other other crap...

Now I eat a Clipbar for breakfast, a salad with chicken for lunch and pretty much the same for dinner.... After dinner, no snacks, except of Carrot sticks, oranges, apples and pears....

Also, cut out all the soda and Limit the alchoal intake.... I have been drinking nothing but water w/ Lemon or unsweetend tea...

Also, I bought my girlfried and I, mountain bikes and have been riding alot...

Last Sat, I rode 28 miles and Sunday I rode 8 more... I tried to ride atleast 2-3 times a week and 2-4 miles each time.... Longer on weekends...

In about 3 months I have went from 298 to like 268....

I actually am feeling better and a lil better about my self.... I still have a lot of work to do I know....

My goal is to go from a 40 Pants, to a 38 and from a XXXL Shirt to a XXL...

thats impressive bro, im tryin myself but being a 17 yr old kid its a hard task to take on.

Good stuff, Smullen ...
Excercise is the most important part, IMO ...

Mathematically, losing weight is quite simple: Burn more calories than you take in ...

However, it's not so simple in reality because of differing levels of efficiency from person to person and food to food ...

An inefficient body (high metabolism) will burn calories at a higher rate than a body that uses its energy more efficiently (low metabolism) ... A body with an inefficient digestive system (like mine) won't absorb as many calories as a body with an efficient digestive system ... Also, different foods are more efficiently absorbed into ... Fat typically absorbs very efficiently ... So does sugar ...

Most of Subway's sauces are very high in calories (mostly because of the large concentration of fat) ...

so what your saying is...a low metabolism body is more healthy in theory because it doesnt need as much intake. and wouldnt we want an inneficient digestive system if it doesnt absorb so many calories?

For anyone that is serious about losing weight, i highly recommend going on a low carbohydrate diet. My mom went from 248 to what she is now at 127 in 8 months. Her sister went from over 300 to about 140 in a little under a year. Her other sister went from about 280 to 220 in 2 months, but she quit the diet and is gaining her weight back. I highly recommend any one that is going on a diet to go on a low carb diet. It will work wonders and after you have lost alot of weight you will thank me I PROMISE. It's pretty much a simple diet, it may seem funny but you can't eat anything white except for whip cream. That means no bread, milk, rice, cheese, etc... Here is a good site to help you choose which foods to eat and not.

http://www.carbohydrate-counter.org/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.