Anything better than the Dayton ultimax 10" for 159.99??

Dayton ultimax 10 is a decent sub. One of the better sealed 10s I’ve used recently. I’d go a different route in a ported setup, but I’d run a Dayton ultimax 10 sealed any day.

Dayton ultimax 10 is a decent sub. One of the better sealed 10s I’ve used recently. I’d go a different route in a ported setup, but I’d run a Dayton ultimax 10 sealed any day.

How much space did you give them sealed?

I'm tempted to buy a pair and use them to anchor some 3 way active speakers for my garage.

Helping a friend pick out some subs. thought about the ultimax 10" since they are on sale for 159.99 they also got the MX10-22 on sale for 111.98.

This will be ported in a small SUV with about 1200rms on tap.

He wants sound quality but with balls is there other subs that should be considered at this price point?
Ive been looking at amarican bass xd 1222 or 1244 ,and sundowns e series, they both seem very good , can't verify sound quality tho but I know they pound hard and can take power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...