anything better than dayton audio?

81db sensitivity and low power handling = will NOT be loud
Why are you looking at 3.5" drivers???
because im replacing my 3.5" speakers in the dash of my dodge ram 1500 2005. ... the speakers I gte im runnin an amp to

the dash speakers will give you upper mids and highs but need a 500Hz high pass crossover.

dashspeaker.jpg

dashcavity.jpg

the door speakers will give you midbass and midrange.

frontdoorcavity.jpg

frontdoorspeaker.jpg

the rears will increase volume also but should be the last thing you worry about

rearsidespeaker.jpg

don't let your expectations exceed your budget. upgrading all of the speakers and amplifying all of the speakers is necessary for a loud system.

since you have the Infinity system, you have a factory amp to content with. what else is stock, everything?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.