anyone with RE8's read!

radman12
10+ year member

has anyone gotten their system with RE8's metered yet? if you have, how many 8's you got and how much power and ported or sealed....i wanna get my **** metered but havent gotten aroudn to it yet, but just wanna know what other people have hit on their systems...if possible post a pic of what you got...

my install

has anyone gotten their system with RE8's metered yet? if you have, how many 8's you got and how much power and ported or sealed....i wanna get my **** metered but havent gotten aroudn to it yet, but just wanna know what other people have hit on their systems...if possible post a pic of what you got...
my install

Thats a sweet box. where did you get it and is there one like that, that would fit a 2004 GMC crewcab????.

i had a buddy of mine build the box out of 3/4"mdf and then the rear is fiberglassed to fit the contour of hte truck...and give me more mounting depth...and from there i carpeted it and cut the panel out and stuff...you could easily make one for a gmc crewcab...nobody got their 8's metered?

i had a buddy of mine build the box out of 3/4"mdf and then the rear is fiberglassed to fit the contour of hte truck...and give me more mounting depth...and from there i carpeted it and cut the panel out and stuff...you could easily make one for a gmc crewcab...nobody got their 8's metered?
What is your mounting depth??

*cough* could he make me one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif *cough* I **** at such things

well from the back of my seats to the rear of the cab i had like 6 inches to work with.......and the subs have a mounting depth of like 3.9 inches soo....thats about it...and any stereo shop could make you something for sure......//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i had to pull some striings to get him to make me one for cheap, 200:) but.......nobody metered yet uh?

i got 4 with 1000watts goin to them, dam are they loud

but no meter yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

counting myself, and teammates, we've did everything from a single 8, to 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, and mine (18)

I can't remember all the numbers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Loyd L.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.