2 RE 8's

*kinda off topic*what is the frequency response of the RE 8's.

win isd pro tells me 10db at 175hz or around there.
Pertty sure the low end is 23hz, not sure of the top end. It used to say on RE' s old web site, but I can't find it anymore.

Yes.

The only argument is if you are running a mono amp you won't need seperate chambers.

But with two different channels you will need seperate chambers to keep from having cancelation problems.

So yep seperate is better.

Weird how when a related topic was discussed a few days ago here, everyone came in to say sub bass is recorded in mono nowadays, but you guys also worry about cacellation between the two channels in a single chamber enclosure.

Weird how when a related topic was discussed a few days ago here, everyone came in to say sub bass is recorded in mono nowadays, but you guys also worry about cacellation between the two channels in a single chamber enclosure.
Thats cause that is not true //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i dont really care about the low end, ive got that covered.

Btw im going to put 2 in a fiberglass enclosure with no seperator. Mono of course.

I dont think there will be cancelation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thegunner

5,000+ posts
XXX = Audio Sex
thegunner
Bozeman, MT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date