Anyone used these??

Looks like every other woofer out there, but USA made that's gotta count for something.
I mean, yeah...there is only so much you can do. Could always add a shiny magnet cover and some flames to make it look different. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

My point was just that, a USA made woofer that looks pretty beefy and has a decent price.

It says "assembled in the USA".....

Now are the parts made here or are they just put together here?

You know, you can buy a Toyota that was assembled in the USA but its still a Japaneses car....

At least hopefully that the american assemblers take pride in what they do with this product.

It says "assembled in the USA".....
Now are the parts made here or are they just put together here?

You know, you can buy a Toyota that was assembled in the USA but its still a Japaneses car....

Not sure of the specs but looks very simular to the Lanzar opti1233d/1533d series which I beleive is a TC basket and whatever motor with a 3" coil. I did'nt look for a price but the Lanzar's can be had for around $250-$300 each. The tall foam surround is appealling to me cause of the cone area available with it. If it's less than $350 I'd say it's great. There are many other sub companies that offer the same basket with slight different cones/foam surrounds and motor/coil sizes. Just my 2 pennies worth and I'm no EXPERT. Russ

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.