Anyone tried the DAI or CAB subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

beak81champ

Senior VIP Member
Have any of you guys tried the Dark Audio Industries, or the Car Audio bargain subs yet? I have neither read, nor heard any reviews on either of these subs, except what is on their websites. Just wondered if any of you guys who have used a zillion different subs have heard them, or know a trusted source who has used them?

Ive tried the Ultra, before Jacob sold them the design. Best 2.5" coil sub on the market imo.

No experience with DAI, but they look intriguing. Ive only seen a few posts here and there regarding them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I plan on getting the fuse to run as a front sub/midbass in my kick panels...I've heard they sound good but you definitely wont get mirror shaking...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...

About this thread

beak81champ

Senior VIP Member
beak81champ
Spfld, Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from