Anyone running surge audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bass so loud it HZ

CarAudio.com Regular
I got a amp not long ago brand new from d4s and the paint job just is **** and it's got scratches all over it if you look at it in an angle . Just curios if that how they are all coming or if I just got a shitty one. I should have sent it back but it's been a couple months now so to late for that

I got a amp not long ago brand new from d4s and the paint job just is **** and it's got scratches all over it if you look at it in an angle . Just curios if that how they are all coming or if I just got a shitty one. I should have sent it back but it's been a couple months now so to late for that
The one being Dyno tested by Big D looks pretty clean @2:45

The one being Dyno tested by Big D looks pretty clean @2:45

The one i have If you look at it straight on it doesn't look bad but in a angle it looks rough . I just got another straight from Colin buckeye it was an open box and it's in better shape then the one I bought from d4s at full price.. o well I'm just gonna mount it upside down.

The one i have If you look at it straight on it doesn't look bad but in a angle it looks rough . I just got another straight from Colin buckeye it was an open box and it's in better shape then the one I bought from d4s at full price.. o well I'm just gonna mount it upside down.
I would not recommend mounting it upside down. Not good for amplifiers. it will more than likely get too dammned hot and fail. you can mount straight up on one edge or flat with heatsink upwards. But upside down is never a good mounting option due to heat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...