Anyone run a cab-45 below 1 ohm?

Smart 5k, not the bass version. It does the job but it has its pros and cons. If getting loud is the goal, these amps serve that purpose very well. Car is consistently in the 154’s with the best of 156. Subs wired at 1.4 ohm and in 3.6 cubes each tuned to 31 hz. Best numbers are at 39-40hz. When I build the new subs it will be better, not sure by how much though 🤣

If you are debating 0.7 vs 1.4 final impedance I would strongly urge you to go for 0.7 if you want to get the most out of the system. I would eat my dick if you blew a cab-45 at 0.7 ohms on solid electrical. Or just go for an amp that does more power. Not going to get even close to 4000w if you are starting at 1.4 ohms.
Haha, don’t listen to this clown. Sundown unofficial got 4476 watts on that Cab-45 at 1.3 ohms…. So if you’re running a tenth higher ohm you should easily, I mean easily hit 4250 watts or better. Check your facts newb

No capping here

Attachments

• IMG_2053.png
    IMG_2053.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 8
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...