Anyone play with HIDs much?

headlight.jpg

thats my headlight.

the upper part (orb) is the high beams.

under it is the lows.

bottom left in day time light.

I'm in the state over (MN) so OP you and I get about the same amount of snow, I was thinking about HID's too, how well do you think they'd work in heavy snow? (blue vs lightblue/white)
The blue HID's in Rain/Snow are absolute ****....You cant see very well and the reflections blind the hell out of oncoming traffic....that second part is if your not using a projector type housing with a cutoff.

Kangaroux is posting pics. They look way better in person. ****** iPad camera. They are aimed perfectly, I don't blind anyone, I had A friend drive my car towards me in the dark when I was in his car. We passed each other going opposite ways to test, they didn't bother me at all.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

And they look green cus it's dark and rainy haha they are white with. Bueish tint

Clarity wise though in general, these are a huge improvement even if 8000k's. They make the road so much more visible to the naked eye in a way, hard to explain but ita like using an led flashlight compared to a regular one. The led flashlight has much better general visibility.

WHen i go with hids i think im gonna get a new head light also. I just dont know what kind of head light housing to get. Dont say chrome ones i will slap you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.