Anyone need boxes built?

ridered36
10+ year member

Dont bufu rabid squirrels
I'm now gonna start building boxes. I will build just about any box for any sub, any size volume, as long as your willing to pay. Have pics of previous boxes for references. I will build a box cheaper then any other "quote" you are given. Just tell me the price, and i will see what i can do. I will also build the box $5 cheaper if you supply the plans. Can carpet the boxes alos, but will cost more depending on box size.

If your interested, leave a reply or send a e-mail to morrss@grics.net and title it "box building." I will get back to you as soon as i can.

Thanks

i want a single 12" ported box..

30"w x 14"h x 13"d..its for a 12" elemental designs...i want it slot ported and tuned for a daily driving purpose...anywhere between 29-35 hz (i guess) let me know... another guy told me he could do it for $40 shipped...lmk...

$40 shipped? No way..not and turn any profit at all. Lets say 10$ for the wood minimum, 2 hrs of work time, and 25$ shipping..that'd only be 5$ profit for 2 hrs of work...

Originally posted by Jdg784 $40 shipped? No way..not and turn any profit at all. Lets say 10$ for the wood minimum, 2 hrs of work time, and 25$ shipping..that'd only be 5$ profit for 2 hrs of work...
Yea, that really isnt even a resonable deal for me. I can do it for $40 + shipping.

How much will you chanrge for a single 12 inch slot ported box 1.5cf with carpet plus shipping to Thornwood NY, 10594. I have all the box demensions so there is no need for any planing out tuning and such.

Originally posted by actlsub How much will you chanrge for a single 12 inch slot ported box 1.5cf with carpet plus shipping to Thornwood NY, 10594. I have all the box demensions so there is no need for any planing out tuning and such.
e-mail me tonight at morriss@grics.net and we'll work out a price.

Originally posted by ridered36 Illinois..........why?
Shipping reasons, is my guess.

And since you are in B.C., it would be cheaper to drive to my house (in the Kootenay's) than to get someone to ship a box to you from the US lol.

- Steve

because i might get a box off you!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

How are you taking payment (MO, paypal, checks ?). Do you have pics of any of your work or people whom you've built for ? I've talked with at least two people about boxes and I want to hear someone say "I take paypal" or "I suggest an escrow" or "I've got several people on this board who will attest to my builds" and have pictures to show.

Originally posted by ChefJoe How are you taking payment (MO, paypal, checks ?). Do you have pics of any of your work or people whom you've built for ? I've talked with at least two people about boxes and I want to hear someone say "I take paypal" or "I suggest an escrow" or "I've got several people on this board who will attest to my builds" and have pictures to show.
Then go to http://www.fibercoustix.com:eek:

Originally posted by kbjt how much would it be for a ported box for to 12'' .estimate.
I would say around $60 at the most. IT depends, if i can get the box outa only one sheet of wood, it will be cheaper. How many cubic feet will it be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.