Anyone need boxes built?

Originally posted by ChefJoe How are you taking payment (MO, paypal, checks ?). Do you have pics of any of your work or people whom you've built for ? I've talked with at least two people about boxes and I want to hear someone say "I take paypal" or "I suggest an escrow" or "I've got several people on this board who will attest to my builds" and have pictures to show.

I have one of the pics of the boxes i have made in the photos section on here. I have referances if u need them and are serious about buying.I can take paypal, but dont usually prefer it because they usually keep a small percent if your on the receiving end of money. BUt, i will take it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

ridered36

10+ year member
Dont bufu rabid squirrels
ridered36
Knoxville, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date