Anyone know anything about it?

Participant count
  • Participant list

QueSound15
10+ year member

I know a thing or two....
Hey guys. Saw an add on Craigslist and was wondering about it. They have or had, not sure if its still available, an mtx rfl 15 d2 brand new never seen power. Anyone know about these or had any experience with them? The inverted surround peaked my interest lol.

From what I remember reading back when I saw a pair for sale on craigslist they weren't exactly very musical however they did have a very simple recone process if I remember correctly you could by spares that could be dropped in quickly if needed. I believe they are no longer in production I thimk they were from the 2005 era.

Asking 250....and that's what I got from my research too, not musical but can take massive power on burps. Motor looks nice to make something custom from though

Yeah I realize that but he said that the motor looked like it would be nice to build something out of hence my comment. If he just wanted to buy it to play it then all the power to him but just for that motor not worth it imo.

Yeah I realize that but he said that the motor looked like it would be nice to build something out of hence my comment. If he just wanted to buy it to play it then all the power to him but just for that motor not worth it imo.

ahhh, gotcha. Yeah I would buy it and run the **** out of it. Hopefully get my $250 worth before recone time.

Or buy it and flip it on caco

Yeah it may be fun to play with although it seems that it is currently almost impossible to sell anything for a reasonable price anywhere, it's hard to get what you payed or even what something should be worth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.