Anyone know anything about Crescendo?

Sorry to resurrect this post but has anyone heard anything. Are these amps still on back order from the beginning of the year?
They are still on back order? Sounds like a nightmare... I have imported over 100 containers and have never had a container stuck in customs for more than 2 days. Sounds to me like they haven't been ordered from the factory yet.

Just watched EXO's newest video and he got notifications that his amps are on the way. Hopefully Crescendo figured it out and people can get these beautiful amps now. Kinda sad I went with my SQ-2200 but couldn't wait this long without bass.

Maybe time for an upgrade...

Just watched EXO's newest video and he got notifications that his amps are on the way. Hopefully Crescendo figured it out and people can get these beautiful amps now. Kinda sad I went with my SQ-2200 but couldn't wait this long without bass.
Maybe time for an upgrade...
same korean made amps from the same company just different paint.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.