Anyone know anything about Crescendo?

Kingbudman

Illinois
I have had an order for a BC2000D for almost a month now and the dealer I bought from says Crescendo doesn't know when Crescendo will be shipping.

Just curious if anyone else knows anything about what is going on?

Too many people want Crescendo amps so Crescendo can't make them fast enough? I don't want to say it but maybe going out of business?

I am bout to cancel my order and go with something like a SQ 2200D and save some money. The Crescendo is such a pretty amp but I got this Sundown X-15 just waiting for an amp to power it.

Last edited by a moderator:
see the big OUT OF STOCK

9bqyoFf.png

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

do your research.

you truly are in imbecile

here maybe this is the response you wanted:

"they're currently out of stock but will be back soon maybe in a month keep sitting with your thumb up your ass on your porch waiting for it, it will eventually show up"

I talked to SSA and they are the ones that said Crescendo doesn't even know.
Hmmmm.... tbh I'd just go with another company. Crescendo is the kind of brand I want to support but competition is stiff and there's lots of great products out there.

you truly are in imbecile
here maybe this is the response you wanted:

"they're currently out of stock but will be back soon maybe in a month keep sitting with your thumb up your ass on your porch waiting for it, it will eventually show up"
See another useless post.

The dealer I talked to said that Crescendo and been pushing back eta's that they get by a week or 2 and has been going on for a while. I have seen that type of action before from a company that was on the verge of going bankrupt. Hence the questions if anyone knew anything more.

Just wanted to let anyone curious know.

I was told that everything is stuck at port/customs and they should clear by next week. Or so the owner of Crescendo says.

I canceled my order and went with a different amp that, while on the phone, he checked was in stock.

Usually not this impatient but 3-4 months so far on back order and still stuck at customs, IDK...

I have bought from Crescendo before an they shipped quickly for me. The items were in stock. As for any per orders or out of stocks can take take time due to shipping and port clearances. Plus whatever else gets in the way.

lol they're not going bankrupt, they simply dont have them in stock and dont know when they'll get them so instead of saying x date, they're being honest and saying they dont know. if you had a problem with waiting, maybe you shouldnt have ordered an out of stock item

lol they're not going bankrupt, they simply dont have them in stock and dont know when they'll get them so instead of saying x date, they're being honest and saying they dont know. if you had a problem with waiting, maybe you shouldnt have ordered an out of stock item
When I bought the BC2K the website at SSA said in stock and matter of fact if you look on their site it will still say in stock and about a back order in early march.

I figured since i ordered at the end of April that the march back order was an old back order and that it just never got updated.

Turns out that it was on back order since at least February(which I didn't know at the time since it said it was in stock).

So it has been what, 3+ months and still stuck at port? And all I can find out is that Crescendo hoping on next week, which I have been told for the last 4 weeks.

If I had had all the info last month when I ordered it I would have just got something else.

But at least I got some info for any others that are waiting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.