Anyone in or around Nashville?

Ya you aren't too far away. Do you come down here for any comps?

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

id stop by if i was closer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
forgot to quote you.

Ya you aren't too far away. Do you come down here for any comps? 

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

forgot to quote you.
na i have never been down there for a comp. I havnt been to any comps in a while. I have debated going to some down there however just never had the time to

do you know any good installs in nashville?i need my car rewired and a battery installed in the back

i have all the equipment just looking for someone to fix shotty work other companies didn't do
Smiley Audio ( Mike Smiley ) 2615b Grandview ave Nashville ,TN 37211

Directly behind Hepaco and at the end of the Pool Source building

You can look him up on FB as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...