Anyone in louisiana have a btl i can hear?

You have to figure in that it is not made for sq at all. It's not going to sound like some high end macintosh or focal, but it will keep up with whatever you through at it.

Comparing the sq of an spl sub to a sub that is pretty much completely different, really won't say anything. I guess you could say the sq of the ssd is relatively the same as the btl. Granted the ssd can sound better than the btl, but from personal experience, if you aren't building an sq vehicle, you won't be disappointed in the btl's performance.

You have to figure in that it is not made for sq at all. It's not going to sound like some high end macintosh or focal, but it will keep up with whatever you through at it.
Comparing the sq of an spl sub to a sub that is pretty much completely different, really won't say anything. I guess you could say the sq of the ssd is relatively the same as the btl. Granted the ssd can sound better than the btl, but from personal experience, if you aren't building an sq vehicle, you won't be disappointed in the btl's performance.
well you see i had an ssd 12 and i loved it the sound quality was more than good enogh for me i want somthing to that calibur that would get really loud my plan was to eventually throw 2 aq 2200d at the btl. but i want it to sound good while doing it.

im still nervous to spend all that money and noy like it cause to sounds like ****. if only a xcon could hold up to like 3500w

single cab truck and i like the wow factor of one 12 out beating everyone in my town that think cause the have kicker are jl they got the best you can buy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.