ANYONE in Connecticut?

I am. But it's lonely in my area (New Haven county). Jo-Di's North Haven is gone... Tweeter is gone... No place around to listen to speakers any more. Thank goodness for the forum and online reviews else I'd be buying blind.

I am. But it's lonely in my area (New Haven county). Jo-Di's North Haven is gone... Tweeter is gone... No place around to listen to speakers any more. Thank goodness for the forum and online reviews else I'd be buying blind.
Yea, Jo-Di's in New London and Tweeter in Waterford are gone as well. But you do not have to buy blind......you have me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Spread the word for some local business for me and Ill get you a good deal! I do not sell prefab, and do not do installs though, but I do the enclosures and design work.

T-Rex Audio LLC

1324 Stratford Ave

Stratford CT 06615

(203)378-8377

Trexcaraudio.com

You guys should all roll up to the New Bedford show next weekend... check newenglandspl.com for details.

I do like to make a donation at Mohegan Sun from time to time so I get down that way here and there.

Wish I could but Ill be gone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. I live about 20 minutes from Mohegan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im in c t looking for a install all these shops want crazy money anyone that knows what they are doing let me know

Impressive necro of a 10 year old thread.

https://nepaudio.com/

Dunno if these guys do installs or know someone who does but they're good dudes and have done a fair bit of traveling to shows around the northeast. Might reach out to them and see if they know anybody.

That said, I don't know if you noticed but the price of everything has been going up for the past year or so as has the cost of doing business. I'd say you should probably expect to pay about the hourly rates of a good mechanic if you're going to get your car in with a competent install shop, so whatever the going rate is in your area for that sort of work in your area is probably about right. Consider the cost of keeping the lights on running a store-front and the cost of skilled tradesmen to do the work is going to be about the same.

If you need something simple done there's always Best Buy. Quality of their installer(s) is going to be hit or miss but at least you have a chain with deep pockets that will probably make you whole if their help ***** up your car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...