ANYONE in Connecticut?

dbjunior

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jun 26, 2009
ma
steve and a bunch of competitiors will be down there the 15th including myself for nespl and usaci

OP
M

mikelaubach

Apr 19, 2011
Central CT
steve and a bunch of competitiors will be down there the 15th including myself for nespl and usaci
Yeah, I'm not happy about the date on that one. I graduate law school then. And well, I have a TON more money into that at this point. LOL

I'll be at the one in June though.

• Haha
Reactions: ACT Audio

Moble Enclosurs

Box Designer/Builder
Jul 24, 2011
Ledyard, CT
Yeah, I'm not happy about the date on that one. I graduate law school then. And well, I have a TON more money into that at this point. LOL
I'll be at the one in June though.
Did you get to go to the one in June? How did it go? I plan on starting up in September/October with a build, if I get a chance to finish it. Will likely post the build here somewhere along the way.

OP
M

mikelaubach

Apr 19, 2011
Central CT
Did you get to go to the one in June? How did it go? I plan on starting up in September/October with a build, if I get a chance to finish it. Will likely post the build here somewhere along the way.
The June show got canceled. boooooo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Moble Enclosurs

Box Designer/Builder
Jul 24, 2011
Ledyard, CT
Ahhhhh. Figures. We have a small get together at crystal mall in waterford every year around october. Gonna try to be there at the least. Not sure what supporters make it happen though.

Moble Enclosurs

Box Designer/Builder
Jul 24, 2011
Ledyard, CT
Why don't you all roll up to Tewksbury, MA this weekend for the TNESPL show? Not too far past Boston.
Day, time? Might be a no go. Mother in laws b day and I work 6 days a week plus my business. But ill try. Only about an hour and a half away.

maylar

Electrical Weenie
10+ year member
Jan 15, 2002
Connecticut
I am. But it's lonely in my area (New Haven county). Jo-Di's North Haven is gone... Tweeter is gone... No place around to listen to speakers any more. Thank goodness for the forum and online reviews else I'd be buying blind.

Moble Enclosurs

Box Designer/Builder
Jul 24, 2011
Ledyard, CT
I am. But it's lonely in my area (New Haven county). Jo-Di's North Haven is gone... Tweeter is gone... No place around to listen to speakers any more. Thank goodness for the forum and online reviews else I'd be buying blind.
Yea, Jo-Di's in New London and Tweeter in Waterford are gone as well. But you do not have to buy blind......you have me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Spread the word for some local business for me and Ill get you a good deal! I do not sell prefab, and do not do installs though, but I do the enclosures and design work.

t-rex audio

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Jul 14, 2006
Stratford, CT
T-Rex Audio LLC

1324 Stratford Ave

Stratford CT 06615

(203)378-8377

Trexcaraudio.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds