anyone heard of this sub?

Well to audioholic, and grimreper, I could care less what you think about MY OPINION, And Grim I think Your an idiot, just to put that out there on the table. Im just saying it does not look like something I would buy period. Looks to me say alot. And I did not mean 06 models of anything is crap. You both put words in my mouth. Im just putting 2&2 together. By the look of the sub overall it could have been played hard for the last 2-3 years. Obviously the person selling it does not care what the product looks like in the pictures. If I were selling something I would make it look as good as possible. So whatever you want to say is cool here. And also just putting this out on the table to, Its not my first time talking about systems I have had a system in every car ive ever owned, but on the same note i am certainly not an expert and dont claim to be. I just think that all you ppl that just sit on this forum for hours at a time, love to give their smart @ss comments but when someone thats just trying to give their opinion, well then they are "ignorant". so really my opinion is just as good as yours.
You kind sir are never going to successfully have a good system just due to one comment u made in this statement. "Looks says alot to me" You are the kind of person that is amazed by audiobling's chromed out subs and amps. U then buy these at your local store where u get overcharged for them and then claim on onlinecarstereo.com that they pull 193dbs on there meter they bought at walmart.

How can u possibly tell by simply looking at a sub(that btw is brand new, lol) thats its been used hard for 2-3 years. That is simply one of the dumbest comments to ever come out of this forum, which is an accomplishment btw. Just because its not all shiny and chromed out thus means(in your mind) that its not brand new. Once again another idiotic comment.

Its not that we're simply out to make fun of you like we do normally do to noobs, we're actually making intelligent decisions that u accurately are ignorant. Ignorant to your own mind none the less, because looks shows how good a product is.

You sir need to follow these simple instructions:

Go down to local gun store..... Purchase a .44 Magnum.... Load single .44 caliber bullet into chamber.... Insert gun into mouth.... Read this post.... Then pull trigger.

Try to post about it afterwards, but if its a successful mission u wont be posting much...... Have a good day.

Well to audioholic, and grimreper, I could care less what you think about MY OPINION, And Grim I think Your an idiot, just to put that out there on the table. Im just saying it does not look like something I would buy period. Looks to me say alot. And I did not mean 06 models of anything is crap. You both put words in my mouth. Im just putting 2&2 together. By the look of the sub overall it could have been played hard for the last 2-3 years. Obviously the person selling it does not care what the product looks like in the pictures. If I were selling something I would make it look as good as possible. So whatever you want to say is cool here. And also just putting this out on the table to, Its not my first time talking about systems I have had a system in every car ive ever owned, but on the same note i am certainly not an expert and dont claim to be. I just think that all you ppl that just sit on this forum for hours at a time, love to give their smart @ss comments but when someone thats just trying to give their opinion, well then they are "ignorant". so really my opinion is just as good as yours.
If the OP wanted an opinion from someone who knows absolutely nothing about the product beyond the shallowest of deductions based on the pictures alone, he could hire a hooker and ask her, and then fuck her in the ass the other 59 minutes. I doubt he'd come ask on an audio board.

Ok, first of all you guys are taking my opinion and taking it like its a fact. It's an opinion I have one and you have one. By the way the only sony xplod ive ever owned was a xplod 760 watt amp powering a 15" Solo. So really I like how ppl want me to get out of this site, well a couple of things about this. First of all even if someone gets kicked out of here all that person has to do is get a new screen name. Also some of you just need to live your life, its not all about car audio!

First when I said looks mean alot to me im not talking about those POS dub mag chrome subs. Second you guys are pissed off at me for giving my opinion about a sub that I know nothing about, but how are you guys helping answer the oringinal ? if all you do is comment on what I said? At least I gave advice. I was not going to post because I have never heard or saw this sub, but when I saw the pics I could not resist. So how about we get back to the ? and help the guy out. For the member that started this post all I want to say is I had no intent of ppl commenting on what I posted. But I did want to give my opinion and it was up to you whether you wanted to take it or not. I hope you find all the information you need on this sub.

Second you guys are pissed off at me for giving my opinion about a sub that I know nothing about,
Nobody's pissed off.

We're just pointing out the gaping flaws in your statements //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

First when I said looks mean alot to me im not talking about those POS dub mag chrome subs. Second you guys are pissed off at me for giving my opinion about a sub that I know nothing about,

but how are you guys helping answer the oringinal ? if all you do is comment on what I said?

At least I gave advice.

I was not going to post because I have never heard or saw this sub, but when I saw the pics I could not resist.

So how about we get back to the ? and help the guy out. For the member that started this post all I want to say is

I had no intent of ppl commenting on what I posted.

But I did want to give my opinion and it was up to you whether you wanted to take it or not. I hope you find all the information you need on this sub.
so the only subs that are good to you have to have a logo? best buy brands?

nobody is pissed off at you. we are only trying to help you learn since you clearly know nothing about car audio. although this doesnt look like an opinion the OP would give 2 shits about hearing. you brought it on yourself.

Dude not trying to be a dick, but why would you buy something that is written on with a sharpie marker, plus it says something about 06 model? So then I think 06 model, written on with sharpie marker, then has everything all pyled up on each other. Im not digging the wide @ss surround either makes sub look cheap. But thats just my advice.
his question was answered before you tried saying its junk since its been written on.

we wouldnt have quoted anything from you if it was worthwhile information rather than telling someone its junk since it has writting on it. when we saw you make an ass of yourself. as you said "we couldnt resist"

if you didnt have any intent on people commenting on what you said you shouldnt have left a comment. especially one thats flat out retarded.

Basket and magnet are tc sounds db500. Surround, cone, and whatever you cant see are probably the Sunfire stuff. I believe sunfire is owned by Carver. I recall years ago Car Stereo Review magazine used a Sunfire sub as their reference.

Second you guys are pissed off at me for giving my opinion about a sub that I know nothing about, but how are you guys helping answer the oringinal ? if all you do is comment on what I said? At least I gave advice.
The flaw in your most recent theory is that several of us did in fact give info on the speaker. Real and tangible, useful information, unlike you. And frankly, if I were the OP, Id rather get no reply than one telling me not to buy it because its obviously an old worn out piece of crap. No info > wrong info.

You made a comment out of ignorance, it made you look ignorant, and now you want to blame everyone else. Maybe next time before you post on something you know nothing about, you will remember this and at least refrain from sounding like such a douche while explaining your ignorance to us in the form of advice.

Wow....did I miss the party?! Makin new friends I see Audioholic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Carver!! I was trying to think of the name when I last posted. As far as I know, their O/S car amps are good.

I have a 10" sunfire HRS sub at home. This looks like the same driver. Pretty **** impressive small enclosure sub. Amazing low end from that little monster //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.