anyone heard of this sub?

Last place I lived, my neighbor works at Sunfire...or thereabouts. Had a bunch of sunfire equipment in his house...and I mean 1000's of $$'s worth. That particular sub seems to be made by TC Sounds for Sunfire. They're pretty expensive home audio stuff I know that. Do a google search and you might find some info on more products.

Dude not trying to be a dick, but why would you buy something that is written on with a sharpie marker, plus it says something about 06 model? So then I think 06 model, written on with sharpie marker, then has everything all pyled up on each other. Im not digging the wide @ss surround either makes sub look cheap. But thats just my advice.

Dude not trying to be a dick, but why would you buy something that is written on with a sharpie marker, plus it says something about 06 model? So then I think 06 model, written on with sharpie marker, then has everything all pyled up on each other. Im not digging the wide @ss surround either makes sub look cheap. But thats just my advice.
So if its an 06 or older, its crap? If it has sharpie on it, its crap? If it has a fat surround, its crap? Not trying to be a dick either, but if you dont know a single thing about the speaker in question, why did you bother to respond?

You sir are ignorant. Lets debunk your theory one by one:

06 Models = Crap-

05-06 Model RE audio XXX subs are more sought after then the newer XXX because of their technology.

Sharpie -

Alot of companies right info on the former of there sub in sharpie. FI, Audioque, RE, etc put labels on it. I have even seen atomic subs with info written on the magnet. We all know sharpie kills a sub instantly.

Wide surround-

Yes while it is used by cheap companies its a useful technology. It basically does the same thing as a high roll surround. Its all for the suspension travel.

Well to audioholic, and grimreper, I could care less what you think about MY OPINION, And Grim I think Your an idiot, just to put that out there on the table. Im just saying it does not look like something I would buy period. Looks to me say alot. And I did not mean 06 models of anything is crap. You both put words in my mouth. Im just putting 2&2 together. By the look of the sub overall it could have been played hard for the last 2-3 years. Obviously the person selling it does not care what the product looks like in the pictures. If I were selling something I would make it look as good as possible. So whatever you want to say is cool here. And also just putting this out on the table to, Its not my first time talking about systems I have had a system in every car ive ever owned, but on the same note i am certainly not an expert and dont claim to be. I just think that all you ppl that just sit on this forum for hours at a time, love to give their smart @ss comments but when someone thats just trying to give their opinion, well then they are "ignorant". so really my opinion is just as good as yours.

gtfo-take-fail.jpg

Well to audioholic, and grimreper, I could care less what you think about MY OPINION, And Grim I think Your an idiot, just to put that out there on the table. Im just saying it does not look like something I would buy period. Looks to me say alot. And I did not mean 06 models of anything is crap. You both put words in my mouth. Im just putting 2&2 together. By the look of the sub overall it could have been played hard for the last 2-3 years. Obviously the person selling it does not care what the product looks like in the pictures. If I were selling something I would make it look as good as possible. So whatever you want to say is cool here. And also just putting this out on the table to, Its not my first time talking about systems I have had a system in every car ive ever owned, but on the same note i am certainly not an expert and dont claim to be. I just think that all you ppl that just sit on this forum for hours at a time, love to give their smart @ss comments but when someone thats just trying to give their opinion, well then they are "ignorant". so really my opinion is just as good as yours.
reading > you

notice Condition: New

that thing is spotless

100%

483 positive feedback

id say that chances are they probably care and do a hell of a job selling

so now im sure we would all like to know. how does it look like its been played hard for the last 2-3 years?

if you are saying it looks played hard because of being written on get out of car audio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.