Anyone else have the Kenwood ddx9904s?

Every HU is flat. Facts. What you hear is in your head.
Do you have proof of this? Same to Jeff.

We're professionals here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Do you have proof of this? Same to Jeff.
We're professionals here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Sure. Look at any HUs specs. Same as every amp. 20-20k -3db. If it’s not cutting or boosting its flat. Flat is flat. NOBODY can hear a -3db shift full range.

Sure. Look at any HUs specs. Same as every amp. 20-20k -3db. If it’s not cutting or boosting its flat. Flat is flat. NOBODY can hear a -3db shift full range.
Come on, specs don't mean anything in this case. Amplifiers are rated at 5kw when they put out 1kw. Admittedly headunits are different, but you get my point

This clown doesn't begin to understand basics. He thinks all things sound the same but refuses to buy budget gear and compete. Same old song.

I'm play with the TWK a bit it's sounds a tad different. It's not as bright from what I can tell but I need to do more work. I just dropped it in until i start the door panels.

Put the 9703s in my brother's F250 this winter. Seemed like a nice unit and he really likes it. I was very disappointed that it didn't come with a remote in the box and that's about my only complaint.

Anybody who really thinks they can hear the difference between head units (gutter brand shopping aside) should really be using DSP anyway so any talk beyond features and reliability is moot IMO.

Put the 9703s in my brother's F250 this winter. Seemed like a nice unit and he really likes it. I was very disappointed that it didn't come with a remote in the box and that's about my only complaint.
Anybody who really thinks they can hear the difference between head units (gutter brand shopping aside) should really be using DSP anyway so any talk beyond features and reliability is moot IMO.
No remote *****. Seriously

Even with my TWK it sounds different

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.