anyone doing 150+ out of the TRUNK of a car?

Bye Bye, I don't want to bash OPs thread. Just keep dreaming about your Lanzar sub.
Lanzar OptiDRIVE sub. Any other Lanzar line is trash. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif I just love seeing the look on peoples' faces when I wreck their **** with a Lanzar sub. lol priceless.

Is must be priceless. Didn't know they got that loud at 2.67ohms. Well daaaaamn.
They actually get louder at 2.6 ohm than .65 ohm. Well according to WinISD they do. Now I just need that 6000 watt @ 1 ohm amp and I'll for sure be hitting 160s.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I highly doubt that. You could barely install the big three. You don't just put up big number, because you have power. It's sad to see kids like you.

They actually get louder at 2.6 ohm than .65 ohm. Well according to WinISD they do. Now I just need that 6000 watt @ 1 ohm amp and I'll for sure be hitting 160s.
Lulz.... im surprised you figured out how to put those in, if you really did that is..... I'd be surprised

i am, but i have no back seat no more

IMG_4869-1.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.