Anybody need a custom box?

LoneRanger
10+ year member

Old Yamahas Give Me Wood
I've had quite a lot of free time on my hands lately, and since I've got all these shiney new tools I need to play with, I figured I should probably start building and selling custom speaker enclosures again.

I have several box designs already drawn up for wickedly loud enclosures for RE SE, seXXX and HC, ED K and Memphis HP and HPO. These boxes are all a variation on my own personal SPL box design and are constructed out of high-grade 3/4" MDF with a double-baffled front board to support the weight of the woofer. These boxes have been optimized especially for the woofers listed. I will sell them finished (your choice of carpet/bedliner/primer) for $110 + shipping or unfinished for $90 + shipping

If you have plans for something else or if you just want a simple sealed or ported enclosure, I can do that too. The rates for these are as follows:

Sealed

.5-1.5 cuft $25, 2-2.5 cuft $35, 3-3.5 cuft $45, 4-4.5cuft $50.

As many speaker holes as you want of any size at no extra charge.

Add $15 if you want carpet, bedliner or primer.

Ported

1-1.5 cuft $40, 1.6-2.5 cuft $50, 2.6-3.5 cuft $60, 3.6-5 cuft $70, 5-8 cuft $80.

I will optimize the enclosure to your sub, or build it to your specs or the manufacturer's specs at no additional charge.

Add $15 for carpet, bedliner or primer

As many speaker holes as you want of any size with any tuning frequency.

Your choice of square or round ports.

Your choice of cup terminal or binding posts.

Shipping will depend on the size and weight of the finished product. This stuff can get really heavy, so I try to keep the price as low as possible to compensate for that. I also dabble in fiberglass, but that's on a per-order basis.

If you're really interested in buying a box, email me at donnballenger@yahoo.com. A few guys from this forum have purchased sub enclosures from me in the past and I have pictures of my work in the gallery on this website and some others on my computer that show the quality of my work. Please don't email me asking for pictures and prices that aren't listed if you're not genuinely interested.

I might need one for two ED 15's with a single slot port down the middle, but i probably ahve someone else doin it...unless your charging cheaper. do you ahve any links to your previous work?

I definitely need one, but my mail server has been down the last 2 days and is going to be down until the end of the weekend. Do you have AIM?
aim screen name: donnballenger

Yahoo id: donnballenger

msn id: donnballenger

Yeah....variety is the spice of life.

I might need one for two ED 15's with a single slot port down the middle, but i probably ahve someone else doin it...unless your charging cheaper. do you ahve any links to your previous work?
You see my prices. If they'll do it cheaper, by all means get it done there.

Check my member gallery and http://www.geocities.com/spawn571ko/truckpage.htm for the install i did in my old truck. Nothing seriously complex there, but it does look pretty nice if i do say so myself.

I still don't have any orders.....how do you guys expect me to buy my 6 RE8's if you don't give me any of your money! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Here's a deal: the first three orders recieve 20% off before shipping. The next three get 15% off, 10% for the next three, and number 10 gets free shipping.....that's right....free shipping (up to the cost of the box itself....i'm not paying thirty bux to ship you a 25 dollar box, lol).

So hop on it now and save yourself some money! You know you need a box, you know I can build you a box, so what are you waiting for?

Do you do slot ports ? Can you post some pics of some of your boxes to the gallery ... I see your comp box and I can't see your box in the ranger.

Hey man, I make custom boxes too. (Although I cant take orders for a while cus I am REALLY busy:( ) I just started doing this a little over a month ago. You will get orders, dont worry! It took me around 3 weeks or so to start getting several orders. Right now I have 4 boxes to build and it will probably take me a while because I can only work Sundays and Mondays. As long as you have a constant flow of orders, and you are making money, you are good to go. Btw....Your prices look a little lower than mine..lol..PLUS people tell me MY prices are low!!!! I hope you get some orders soon!!!!! Good luck

Will

Do you do slot ports ? Can you post some pics of some of your boxes to the gallery ... I see your comp box and I can't see your box in the ranger.
http://www.geocities.com/spawn571ko/truckpage.htm

if clicking the link doesn't work, just copy and paste it into a new browser window.

I meant slot ports when i said square ports....I do a lot of my ports (note the comp box in the gallery) an odd shape because it coincides with the design of the box....but SHHHHHHH! that's part of my top secret spl design (/sarcasim)

Also, I had pics somewhere on this forum of a black box I sold to a forum member. It was a really slick looking double-round port design I call the SQL-inator....if anyone can find the pics, they get two cookies because I can't.

How much for a ported box for two re 8's shipped to 12202? Theyre for a 1998 mazda 626.
Depends on how big you want it...the price chart is stated above.

If you're serious about this and not just asking to be asking, I can model the driver in winISD and come up with a nice box for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.