Anybody know where I can get alpine 7903 decks from, and working cd transports that load and eject properly, or SF-87 lasers for them.

masterblaster1

CarAudio.com Recruit
Manitoba
Hi, I am looking for people that either have these 7903 decks, and if deck doesn't work mabe the cd transport that loads and ejects the cd still works in it. I would take that as well,or if you have SF-87 optical pickup lasers for them If correct laser it should have 4 pins on one end of ribbon,and 12 pins on the other end. Will work with you on a price you will be happy with.Thanks

Hi, I am looking for people that either have these 7903 decks, and if deck doesn't work mabe the cd transport that loads and ejects the cd still works in it. I would take that as well,or if you have SF-87 optical pickup lasers for them If correct laser it should have 4 pins on one end of ribbon,and 12 pins on the other end. Will work with you on a price you will be happy with.Thanks

Hi, Thanks for contacting me. I am the guy on ebay that has contacted you this week about the sf-87 laser,and you are in the process right now of looking for one of these SF-87 optical pick up lasers with 4 pins on the one ribbon end and 12 pins on the other end of the ribbon. The one you are showing only has 11 on the one end. Please search for me to see if you have the sf 87 optical pickups with the 12 pins on the one end. Also the Sf 87 pickup in the alpine 7903 car deck doesn't have that metall bracket connected to it. But mabe it just unscrews. My main concern is 12 pins on one end and 4 pins on the other end of the sf 87 laser. Also Ii am still looking for 7903 head units and full cd transports from the 7903 decks. I also have 15 years of buying experience on ebay ,which I always pay immediately for the items I buy,and 181 feedback and 100%feedback. You can check my feedback out on Ebay at j1e0carey123. Thanks

Hi, Thanks for your reply on what most people are doing now. Never a better reason than ever to get rid of your working 7903 decks while they still work,and you can get money for them. I'm still interested ,and always have cash in hand ready for you.Thanks

That's the problem I have all I can find is the 4/11 pin ones. Can you convert an 11 pin one into a 12 pin pickup,or take the guts out of the new 11 pin one and put it in the old 12 pin optical pickup laser

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...