Anybody know bumpin_blazer?

birsling
10+ year member

Out of the game too long!
I need some help here guys. I paid bumpin_blazer via paypal for his 5.25" Canton comps on 2/17/04. Never shipped, he says his car was in the shop for a few days. Haven't heard from him since the afternoon of the 23rd. He has been online since, but will not read, or respond to, the PM's I have left. Anybody know him? Post or PM me with some advice. I told him to ship right away, or just refund the money. What do you think?

What's with all the shady-ness on the forum lately?

Get your money back, seriously. If he can't keep contact with you, he's not worth doing business with. This is the way ebay works, and for the most part, it works. People are rated on how well they respond as their business conduct.

This is something like the situation I'm dealing with, with my Brahma. Gayed to the extreme. If someone else is holding your money, you're giving them your trust, in which he obviously isn't holding up his end of the bargain. GL with that.

I would contact Paypal and do a chargeback. If he has been online and not read your PM's, then he is ignoring you and not trustworthy. Even if he still comes through and delivers, I would also question the quality of what he is selling and how honest he was about the description, because this makes him lose credibility.

Hes a legit guy and things do come up. I havent seen him online either and i usually talk to him alot on aim. Dont worry, he will come through.

Even if he does come through, he should have shipped them sooner. Or maybe he shipped them but they got lost in the mail... you never really know.

Hes a legit guy and things do come up. I havent seen him online either and i usually talk to him alot on aim. Dont worry, he will come through.
x2. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

I bought some 5x7's from him a while back and went through the same thing your going through!! Took about 2 months but he did finally ship the speakers. But after that long I didn't even need them. I'd say if he's been ignoring you and won't return e-mail then contact paypal and file a report NOW!!!! It sounds like you have gave him plenty of chances to come through with his end of the deal.

I've personally bought from him before in the order of $300. He's an alright guy and I think he is just having some difficulty at the moment if he isn't contacting you. Juggling school, work, and a social life sometimes means not always being punctual with everything. I say give him until the weekend in case the problem is the fact that he is busy with everything else and needs Saturday and Sunday to catch up.

Being busy at school, work, etc is no excuse. It takes maybe 10 minutes after school or work to ship something. I would guess there is more lazy involved then busy.

FILE A COMPLAINT!!!!!!

I know some people may not know him but are just sticking up for him because he has been here a long time and has many posts! Whoopdee fukun do

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.